That’s right, kiddos! After the immense popularity of last years April Fools month, we decided to go against the “no comedy” grain yet again! This year, we have a whole new slew of comedies on Netflix, so we’ve got another poll to let you, the rabid Schlock Treatment fans decide!!
We have a list of films, that you can vote on (pick any four), and we’ll cover your picks in April! This, of course, is provided that they’re still streaming then. Anyway, here’s the poll!
April Fools returns! Choose any 4 comedies to be covered in April!
- The Master of Disguise (48%, 43 Votes)
- The Addams Family (38%, 34 Votes)
- Elvira Mistress of the Dark (37%, 33 Votes)
- Airplane II (34%, 30 Votes)
- Cannibal: The Musical (30%, 27 Votes)
- Good Burger (29%, 26 Votes)
- Crocodile Dundee 2 (26%, 23 Votes)
- The Great Outdoors (25%, 22 Votes)
- Dutch (21%, 19 Votes)
- Just One of the Guys (21%, 19 Votes)
- Harlem Nights (17%, 15 Votes)
- The Man With One Red Shoe (13%, 12 Votes)
- Full Moon High (12%, 11 Votes)
- McHale's Navy (12%, 11 Votes)
Total Voters: 89
We made a last minute substitution to add Just One of the Guys instead of the barely-voted-for Where The Buffalo Roam. Deal with it.
You can vote as often as you like until March 25th! The poll is also available in the widget to the right, and will remain there until it closes. —>